Tuesday, May 12, 2009

I have always been very interested in art from the day I started coloring in the coloring books. After winning several of the local coloring contests I realized that art was my calling. All through school my favorite subject was art and I started to try new and different things. High school was when I realized that I wanted to spend the rest of my life creating art. Drawing was my favorite and that was pretty much the only thing I really enjoyed doing. It was not until my senior year that I found out about graphic design. I felt that it was something I could really enjoy so I thought I would try it out. It was not until college that I found out there was more than just drawing out there. I have learned a lot about myself and what I am capable of creating. I am still learning every day that there is more and more that I am capable of doing and enjoy doing. I feel that I have not even come close to reaching my fullest potential it has just now begun.

No comments:

Post a Comment